Organic All-Natural Bamboo Drinking Straws (Set of 10)
100% organic all-natural drinking straws handmade from whole bamboo stems. Our straws are biodegradable, reusable, contain no inks, dyes or pesticides and are sustainably grown in the provinces of southern Cambodia.
Our natural bamboo straws are durable, odorless, tasteless and are safe for adults and children.
- Set includes ten bamboo straws
- Biodegradable and reusable
- Suitable for hot or cold drinks
- Hand wash in warm soapy water
Size: approx. 8 in. long (22cm), this is a natural product so diameter will vary between 0.6 and 1cm.
- Note: This is an all natural product and it does need to be rinsed before first use.
- Do not use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine or abrasives.
- Always allow straws to dry completely.
- Store in a dry, well-ventilated space
- If you are using our straws in the service industry (bar/restaurant, etc), boil a pot of water, add 50ml of vinegar, and soak the straws for 5-10 mins for a more thorough clean.
When the straws reach the end of their lifecycle, they can easily be composted. Decomposition usually takes 3-4 months.
Did you know that over 500,000,000 plastic straws are used each day in the United States alone? Used for an average of 20 minutes and then discarded; taking 500 years to decompose? Please help us in creating a cleaner, more sustainable environment by ditching petroleum plastic straws and switching back to nature.
Bamboo is the fastest growing plant in the world and it is an endlessly renewable resource, growing new shoots from its root system after being harvested. It thrives naturally without using any use of pesticides or fertilizers, consumes greenhouse gasses, and produces 35% more oxygen than equivalent plants.